Monthly Archives: January 2016

MPs Likely To Quiz BBC Over Savile – They’ve Got Some Neck On Them!!!!

We wish we had made this story up. MPs, yes that’s Members of Parliament, are very likely to call in senior figures from the BBC to explain if changes have been made following the Savile Scandal and what they are … Continue reading

Posted in BBC, Comment, Conservative, Legal, Loathsome, Media, News, Politics, Society, Tory | Tagged , ,

Dodgy Pays Lynton £2.4 Million For The Election And Then Knights Him

The lying lobbying firm co-owned by Lynton Crosby was given a tidy £2.4 million to act as the campaign strategist for Dodgy-Dave in the last election. Having secured him victory with just 24.4% of the electorate Dodgy then awarded Crosby … Continue reading

Posted in Comment

As Always, The Establishment Looks After Its Own: Janner

There were three opportunities to put Greville Janner before a jury yet somehow both police and prosecutors seemed to have decided not to. An independent inquiry discovered that there were missed opportunities first in 1991, then in 2002 and then … Continue reading

Posted in Comment

The 1% Just Keep Getting Richer And Stronger

It doesn’t seem possible when you think of how many people there are on the planet but Oxfam tell us it’s true. The Top 1% are so rich they really do equal the wealth of the remaining 99%. It has … Continue reading

Posted in Comment

Football Round-Up

The results from Saturday and Sunday:

Posted in Comment, Entertainment, Health, Society, Sport | Tagged , ,

David Bowie – Where Are We Now?

This Sounds Even More Amazing Now

Posted in Comment, Entertainment, Health, Society | Tagged , , ,

NHS – The Truth

Question Time last night had a wonderful moment. Panel members were taken to task over their claims for the NHS and deaths at the weekend. They were forced to sit and squirm as they had their arses handed to them … Continue reading

Posted in BBC, Comment, Conservative, Health, Loathsome, Media, Politics, Science, Society, Tax, Tory | Tagged , , , ,

IAAF: Coe Backed Despite Damning Report Of Athletics Body

Seb Coe is, apparently, still the right man to lead the crisis-hit IAAF according to the author of a report that claims “corruption was embedded” within the organisation. Coe became boss of the body that governs world athletics last August … Continue reading

Posted in Comment, Conservative, Fraud, Legal, Loathsome, Media, Overseas, Society, Sport | Tagged , , ,

New Head Coach Eddie Jones Picks His First England Squad

Backs:  Mike Brown (Harlequins), Alex Goode (Saracens), Chris Ashton (Saracens), Jack Nowell (Exeter), Anthony Watson (Bath), Marland Yarde (Harlequins), Elliot Daly (Wasps), Ollie Devoto (Bath) (injury replacement for Manu Tuilagi, Leicester), Jonathan Joseph (Bath), Sam Hill (Exeter) (injury replacement for … Continue reading

Posted in Entertainment, Health, News, Society, Sport, TV | Tagged , , ,

Dodgy-Dave Throws His Dolly In The Air Because He Has To Answer A Question

A real eye-opener for those of us who have watched his pathetic performances at Prime Ministers Not Answering Any Questions. The bloke is so far up his own arse he really doesn’t think that mere mortals should ever question of … Continue reading

Posted in Comment, Conservative, Fraud, Legal, Loathsome, Overseas, Politics, Society, Tory | Tagged , , , , ,